Thursday, February 3, 2011

flaunt those lashes

How many of you have worn a pair of fake eyelashes? If you answered yes, how many of you have only worn them once?


If you answered no to both questions, read on STRAIGHT AWAY, and if you answered yes to one question, KEEP READING.


I will openly admit, I have only worn them once or twice (back in the day when I wore a sequinned number in my tap solo). Yes, I was a dancer.


After checking out The Lane (a weekly online blog), I have changed my mind all things lashes. I don't know why they aren't the law - they're ar-mazing! 


They give your eyes fullness, colour, cheek, charisma and sex-phistication. If you haven't already 'googled' fake eyelashes half way through this post, then do it now.


I will lash you and leave you


Ax







2 comments:

  1. haha. love your post.. thanks for sharing The LANE. xx

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karissa, my pleasure. Your ideas never seize to amaze me. They're great! xx

    ReplyDelete