Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An intelligent beauty

Like Jennifer Hawkins and Miranda Kerr, Jesinta Campbell is a stunning beauty that has the brains to carry her incredible body all the way to the top. 
With the popular show, Celebrity Apprentice recognising her talents, the nation is already calling her a winner. She got her name after winning Miss Universe Australia in 2010, and since then, she has shown what she's made of. Brains, brains...and did I mention brains? I look up to this (younger) woman as a representative of who I would like to be. Smart, enthusiastic and full of life. She know's what she wants, and she makes sure she gets it - in the most mature way possible. I give my vote to this beautiful girl who is only just starting her career. Well done x







No comments:

Post a Comment