Wednesday, May 25, 2011

KIMS ENGAGED!

"OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! It’s true! I couldn’t be happier! Thank 
you guys for all of the sweet messages!!! I finally found my 
missing puzzle piece, I’m complete!" 
- Kim Kardashian posted this on her blog.






So, how did Kris propose?
Kim found Kris on bended knee inside her bedroom with “WILL YOU MARRY ME” written out in rose petals. The New Jersey Nets player presented the reality star with a whopping 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz ring that he custom-designed. “I just knew I wanted it to be big,” Kris told People. Well, we all know that Kim loves her jewels so she definitely needs a big ring!



“Couldn’t be happier,” Kim tweeted after news broke of the engagement on Wednesday morning. Kim’s mom, Kris, was a little more excited about the news: ““YIIPPEEE SO HAPPY!!!!!,” she tweeted.







LAST SPOTTED:






*Quote from Kim is from Kims Blog. The article above is from People Magazine.
Paparazzi images from Celebuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment