Thursday, March 31, 2011

SEX on legs...

Going by the style of my blogs this week, you must think I'm batting for the other side...well I'm not. I just have a sincere love affair for some amazing women gracing the pages, blogs and sites of international publications. 

Take Ruby Rose for example. Sex on legs. There. I said it. But why not, she looks incredible in this months CLEO magazine. Sporting a blonde 90's wig; it's all about the tease, the bold waves, bright pink lips, fluro accessories, and that gorgeous polka dot mini dress. 

Think Sandy in Grease, The Bold and The Beautiful (we've all watched it at least once), 60's style motels, shiny leather, and chunky bracelets. I love it. The question is...do you?








Check out this month's edition of CLEO, on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment