Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life's a beach

Someone pretty awesome asked me today if I had planned my wedding day. The answer is no. Well, sort of. Actually...no!


I'm not sure why, because it's every girls dream remember (she says with slight sarcasm). 


I'm a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason, so that conversation I had with 'S' today was coincidental in the case that I was sent an invite to a beautiful wedding blog tonight. So wella. Why not write about it.


No...I'm not marrying 'S' (well I don't think so? - at the end of the day, the world is my oyster, so who knows), but I'm now inspired to search for some fascinating mood boards, blogs and whimsical ideas to help make many-a-women's dreams come true. For those brides-to-be out there...don't miss Snippet & Ink, a beautiful blog that will take you on a journey, right down the aisle, to your very own wedding day.


Oh and remember to thank me in your 'thank you' speech. 


The girl who once longed for marriage (I still do...one day), I'm just waiting for prince charming to whisk me off my feet,


x













Going by my choice of pictures off Snippet & Ink, it looks as though I'll be having a relaxed beach wedding - ahhh life's a beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment