Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wicked Touch

Rings are my favourite statement pieces,(well, besides an amazing chunky necklace!). My boyfriend always jokes that he can never buy me rings, because I don’t have any spare fingers left! 
I love statement rings, and one of my all time favourite's is from the AHHmazing Henri Bendel store in NY.
It was the most fabulous jewellery and trinket store I have ever seen, and it is located on the famous 5th Avenue.


Check out some other styles I absolutely adore!

Tx



                                                         Jordy by Jordan Askill 



Triple Barrel Ring by Camilla and Marc
Immortals Ring by ManiaMania




The Lost Innocence Ring by Sass & Bide


The Posh Ring available at Henri Bendel 



Demi Monde Ring by ManiaMania








No comments:

Post a Comment