Wednesday, February 2, 2011

we chat to...


She began her career just over five years ago. After finishing study at the most prestigious design course - East Sydney - Erin stepped into the limelight with her label Erin Louise.



We spoke one-on-one with the designer about her up-coming collection, and what we can expect to see come Winter 2011.

When did you start designing W11?

"I started designing in August last year. I began with sketches, and from that I discovered my new range."

Where did you gain your inspiration?

"I have travelled to many Asian countries in the last six months, and they have shed some light on what trinkets, beads, chains and feathers are all about. I have gathered so much inspiration from their culture, as well as their amazing designs."

What can we expect to see in your new range?

"It's a surprise. I can't tell you just yet, but get ready, because I think this one will blow you away. It's big and bold, and full of texture."





To see the new range before the rest of the world, visit 
Erin Louise shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment