Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ladies, introducing your bachelor...

We don't often write blogs on males, but this particular post needed a special mention on Got? Public Relations. 

What is every girl's dream boyfriend? A high earning professional, the boy next door, or the guy with the muscly body? It seems we want the fast lane?! But I'm not too sure myself. 

Eamon Sullivan. Great swimmer's body. Tick. Tall and lean. Tick. Ummm, what else? Nice? We suppose so. I don't know about you, but I had my heart set on Chris Dawes, Anthony Macfarlane, Matt Wilson or Scott McGregor taking the crown at the CLEO Bachelor of the Year Awards 2011 last night. 

So this post really does probe the question? Is personality or looks the first thing on a woman's mind when choosing her husband-to-be? 

Don't get me wrong, Sullivan isn't bad on the eye, but I just can't go pass Matt Wilson. 

What do you think?














CLEO BACHELOR OF THE YEAR...EAMON SULLIVAN





 OR MY PICK, MATT WILSON

Images from ABC, Google, The Age, Herald Sun and Fitness.bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment