Friday, April 29, 2011

I want to be a princess too!

With the Royal wedding now behind us, and the critics out in force, it's time to reflect on the jewels, the tiara's, the princesses and the dresses. I don't know about you, but I was fascinated last night when Kate Middleton stepped out of the car. I got shivers down my spine, and tears in my eyes. I was never once overly excited about the wedding, but like many of you, I wanted to see the dress. The princess (or if I should say it correctly, the Duchess of Cambridge). 
So on went the television, up went my feet, and bang...there it was, Kate in her finest glory. William in his formal attire, and Harry and Pippa, well, should I add...hot?!


With Kate channelling Grace Kelly, and Pippa donning a gorgeous white slinky dress, I knew the modern day princess that is Kate Middleton would have done Princess Lady Di proud. I just wish she could have seen it for herself. 


I was too young to see Diana walk down the aisle on her wedding day, but what I do know, is that she takes up a very special spot in my heart. Princesses alike, Kate and Diana are my inspiration. No, I don't want to marry a Royal, I just want to feel like a princess does...breathtaking incredible! 









Grace Kelly



Princess Lady Diana & Charles



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Goosebumps all round! This is one wedding we'll remember and will tell my grand children one day.

    ReplyDelete