Saturday, March 5, 2011

She's obsessed...

Do you have an obsession? Something you love to do? Buy? Create? Collect? When I was little, I loved stationary... lame, I know! My room became a haven for all things paper (coloured and thick might I add), pens (shiny with glitter) and stamps (yes, those dorky rubber stamps that you need an ink pad for!). I was in the best place when I was making invitations (to non existent parties), cards (for all my friends on Valentines Day), and just about any creation I could whip up in my head. 


Times have changed, and at the moment I'm in the middle of two obsessions - saving money (sounds like a more mature thing to do), or travel (sounds more exciting!). Which one I decide on is the unknown. 


BUT, my partner in crime, T, is obsessed with second-hand designer bags of late. So much so, she sits on eBay every day just waiting for that next great buy. Two of her recent purchases are a gorgeous Chloe side bag, and an Alexander Wang black leather handbag. I was very lucky today to score a peek inside the cotton protecter! 


Do you love?






Now it's your turn. Check out some ah-mazing bags on ebay (but hurry, every girl reading this post is right behind you now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment