Saturday, March 5, 2011

Don't fuck with me!

She's a woman that know's what she wants, and she gets it spot on (in her own individual eccentric way) every time she struts her stuff! There's no messing with the 'Gaga' when it comes to design, personality and her vivid sense of style. Take it or leave it (most of you the latter), but it's something that must be seen, heard and enveloped into your "I wanna be different' wardrobe. 


She pulls the gigs, and does them proud - her latest, the Thierry Mugler show at Paris Fashion Week on March 2. Before the show, Gaga shared her thoughts on Twitter. "I'm making my debut as a runway model walking in the Mugler Paris fashion show. I directed the show music, previewing Government Hooker," she said. 






Images courtesy of Google

She proved she can walk in a staight line just as good (if not better) than the models! 





No comments:

Post a Comment