Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh Kardashians!

This post is dedicated to three sisters who make me laugh-out-loud every Tuesday night!


They have impeccable style, and I absolutely adore them all. If you look closely, the underdog is Kourtney, and in my view, she doesn't get enough credit for her style. She is spot on perfection!


I have heard the girls talk about Kourtney having the best style out of the three, but other then that, no one really notices. 


I think they're all adorable, and in many of my dreams we're the bestest of friends. Often the most note worthy dreams include me trying on their clothes (which is heaven)!


Here are some images of the K-sisters wearing their everyday outfits.


Tx




                         KIM KARDASHIAN









KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN




KLHOE KARDASHIAN





* All images are courtesy of Google









No comments:

Post a Comment