Friday, February 11, 2011

Green is the new black

Since forever, new trends have emerged, new ideas, inspirations and looks. But what does it all mean? Who create black, purple, green, red and black. Who invented fashion and the the LBD (little black dress)?
I honestly have no idea, but what I do know, is that I have an opinion. 


Don't judge, just create, and you'll feel on top of the world. Below I have posted a few incredible images that make me feel good within myself. What about you?



Bling  - makes me feel empowered and like I'm back on the stage


Crying - why not.  It releases toxins


Fur - no explanation needed


Leopard print - I like to feel sexy


Nude peep toes - I feel on top of the world


A rainy day - romantic hugs


Trench coats - incredibly stylish


Roses - because their beautiful


Metal - no opinion needed


Chanel - I love my inner rock chick


Cream - I wanna dance like no one is watching


Bracelets - sshhh because I love

 

Denim - Say no more

Thanks to We heart it for the images.



No comments:

Post a Comment