Monday, January 31, 2011

Shiver...

Fur makes me shiver even though the whole point of it is to keep you snug.
Why you ask? Well, It's because I'm so in love with it, and it makes me feel so glamorous. When I see it or wear it, I get an instant shiver.
I have been infactuated with it ever since I received my first caramel fur jacket for my 20th birthday.

Now, before you 'real' fur haters start mind boggling... listen up!
I'm a fake fur lover just as much, so please don't think I'm just talking about real fur here.I try to wear more fake then real, however sometimes I give in to the soft touch and I just have to have it!
Lately everywhere I look, stylish celebs are donning it.
So, I have decided to go for it and dedicate this to all the females (and males!) who shiver every time they wear or see luscious fur.
That's all for now Tx



















                    








* All images are courtesy of Google







No comments:

Post a Comment